This November 25, we want to share Small Business Saturday® with you! It’s a holiday shopping tradition that celebrates small businesses like ours. And it wouldn’t be a celebration without our members like you joining us.
We are asking our members to send us your deals or specials running on Small Business Saturday to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll keep a running list of our members participating below and share them on social media!
So mark your calendar for November 25 — the Saturday after Thanksgiving — and get ready to Shop Small® with us. Grab a friend or family member and stop by to support our local small business members participating on the big day.
You can help get the word out and celebrate Small Business Saturday by using #shopsmallsrq or #buylocalbuychamber on Facebook and all your social networks.
PLUS, while your out and about on Small Business Saturday, take a picture with the local chamber member and send it to us!
Thank you for all your support, and see you Saturday, November 25!
Chamber Members Participating:
- Sarasota Architectural Salvage – 30% off on Small Business Saturday STOREWIDE
- Key Chorale – $10 off our “Christmas with Dale Warland” concerts to Sarasota Chamber members and friends! Online ticket purchase only for concerts November 26 & 28. Click here for tickets. (use the online code LOCAL)
- Station 400 (The Landings location) – Free hot coffee or cold brew when you mention small business! Open 7:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Sunglass Express Optical (St. Armand’s Circle) – Stop in for Small Business Saturday deals
- C’est La Vie – Open for Small Business Saturday. Eat Local.
- Elements Massage – All gift cards sold on Saturday, Nov 25th will include a free aromatherapy upgrade for each gift card sold. (Gift Card offers for 1-hour session: Members – 2 for $99, Non-Members – 2 for $129)
- X30 Fit Boot Camp – 21 days for $47 Holiday special! (With this offer you get:-21 days of unlimited sessions, nutritional coaching, fitness and lifestyle coaching, group personal training, 100% support, fun and Non-intimidating environment, and everyone is treated like family)
- Elite Laser Engraving, Inc. – Place an order for your business and receive an item for yourself. (Terms and Conditions: Business orders must be a minimum of $100. to get your free item up to $20.00)
- Escape Countdown Sarasota – $19.99 per person Escape Rooms! If you come in and play on Saturday, you receive $10 off your next game!
- Zemil Jewelers – Shop online www.Zemil.net or visit our store.
- Chamber Members: Email us to get your deal or special featured!
This November 10th-13th, the world’s preeminent master sand sculptors will be competing in the Siesta Key Crystal Classic. Now in its 8th year, this popular visual and cultural arts festival have hosted over 250,000 attendees on our #1 beach!
Over the course of approximately 4 days, 12 teams of two master sand sculptors, who hail from all over the world, create 8 – 10′ high, 3-dimensional sand sculptures out of the whitest, finest sand in the world. They compete for prize money and an award at the largest sand sculpting doubles competition in the United States.
This Siesta Key Crystal Classic International Sand Sculpting Festival also features a Vendor Village on the sand Friday through Monday, live entertainment daily and until 9 pm Friday & Saturday, sculpting lessons, an amateur contest, The Learning Curve – Arts & Science lab, Quick Sand competitions and demonstrations all taking place on the #1 beach on Siesta Key. Awards & prize money are given on Sunday, 11/12/17 at 3 pm.
Information regarding the 2017 event schedule, ticket options, and parking passes can be found on the website: www.siestakeycrystalclassic.com.
The Sarasota Film Festival (SFF) is recognized as a world-class platform for thought-provoking films from some of the best-known and emerging independent voices. Although the Sarasota Film Festival is one of nearly 850 film festivals in North America, they continually rank in the top ten percent.
In February, the Sarasota Film Festival unveiled their new campaign artwork created by Tyler Mathis, a Motion Design student at Ringling College of Art and Design. The annual celebration of film returns to Downtown Sarasota March 31st – April 9th, and the theme is a multidimensional play on words: See & Be Seen, Sea & Be Seen, and See & Be Scene. “For that reason, we are excited to share an artwork triptych, each of which captures the different iterations. Which one is your Festival?”
This year’s Festival will welcome some celebrity star power, as well. Oscar-nominated actor Stanley Tucci, Golden Globe-nominated actress Rosanna Arquette, actress Diane Lane, documentarian Rory Kennedy and actress-filmmaker Aisha Tyler are set to attend this year’s festival.
For more information and tickets to the Sarasota Film Festival, please visit their website here!
The Greater Sarasota Chamber of Commerce is a Proud Supporter of the 2017 Sarasota Film Festival!
Join us at Hob Nob for tropical luau – a member showcase featuring unique cultural experiences from Chamber member businesses. Looking to join in on the fun? Showcase your business or attend and expand your network to over 400 Sarasotans, elected and business officials.
Thursday, March 23, 2017 | 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. | Phillippi Estate Park
5500 S Tamiami Trail Sarasota, FL 34231
We invite you to get your ticket and join in on the fun and get involved. How?
1.) Sponsor. Get your name out to the community and in front of our 400 attendees. Receive recognition on all Hob Nob marketing materials, signage at the event and the opportunity to do giveaways at your booth.
2.) Exhibit. Showcase your business by participating as a Food Booth, decorate your booth like the tropics, hula and all, and provide a food item. This is a great way to meet contacts and make connections.
3.) Attend. Bring your staff and connect with other attendees while enjoying complimentary food and drink from over a dozen Chamber Member Teams.
Click here to see Sponsorship and Ticketing options!
Jah Movement Reggae Band specializes in the Best top 40 Reggae, Dancehall, Soca, R&B, Funk, Soul and Old School Hip-Hop to keep you dancing and feeling Irie! Jah Movement was recently voted ‘2016 Best Reggae Band‘ by Tampa Bay Creative Loafing ‘Best of the Bay‘ and Sarasota voted lead vocalist, Shantel Norman, ‘Best Entertainer‘ in the Herald-Tribune’s 2016 Reader’s Choice Awards.
Click Here to Register. For more information on Sponsorship Opportunities, please contact Brittany Lamont at email@example.com or (941) 556-4040.