Do You or Your Business Need Assistance to Recover from Hurricane Irma?
Small Businesses and Nonprofits Can Apply for an Economic Injury Disaster Loan from the U.S. Small Business Administration!
WORKING CAPITAL: Up to $2 million (No physical damages necessary to qualify)
Interest rates as low as:
- 3.305% for Businesses
- 2.5% for Nonprofit Organizations
Repayment Terms up to 30 years!
- HOMEOWNERS: Up to $200,000 for Primary Residence
- HOMEOWNERS/RENTERS: Up to $40,000 for Personal Property
Interest rates as low as 1.75%
Repayment terms up to 30 years!
FIRST STEP: Register with FEMA at www.DisasterAssistance.gov, on the FEMA mobile App or (800) 621-3362.
For ALL – Businesses, Non-Profits & Individuals:
SBA Offers 3 Ways to Apply for a Disaster Loan:
- ONLINE: https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela
- IN-PERSON: Visit a temporary recovery center (call for locations)
- MAIL: Call (800) 659-2955 to have an application mailed to you
For more information: (800) 659-2955 and (800) 877-8339 for the deaf and hard of hearing. Visit www.sba.gov.
Note: Loan applicants should check with agencies/organizations administering any grant or other assistance programs under this declaration to determine how an approval of SBA disaster loan might affect their eligibility.