With the new year in full-swing, you might be looking for new ways to grow your business in 2019. The Greater Sarasota Chamber of Commerce is here to help with a coupon initiative.
What we are encouraging you to do:
As a Chamber Member, you have the opportunity to post coupons and discounts for your business to our website. Through our partnership with Sarasota County, our Member Coupons/Discounts will be promoted to over 3,500+ employees! This is a great opportunity to gain exposure, reward loyal customers and build a consistent customer base by offering exclusive discounts on The Greater Sarasota Chamber of Commerce’s website.
Don’t have a discount to offer? That’s okay! You can take part in this program by searching the discounts and utilizing the wide range of products and services offered by Chamber members. Buy Local, Buy Chamber.
You can add coupons here!
Here are directions on how to add a coupon:
- Go to sarasotachamber.com and select MEMBER LOGIN
- Type in your Username & Password to access the Members Only section and click LOGIN
- On the Member Portal Home, select ADD A COUPON on the top right in the blue box
- When on the ADD A COUPON page, select NEW COUPON in the bright blue box
- After you select NEW COUPON, this form will appear. Fill out the information for your coupon and hit SAVE. (Note: You have two options for the Coupon Type. You can select GENERAL, which allows anyone who visits the Chamber Website to access it or you can select MEMBER TO MEMBER COUPON, which is designated for Chamber Members only and requires you to be logged in to see. General Coupons are best to get the most exposure of your brand)
- Once you hit SAVE, your coupon is live on the Chamber Website. You can always edit your coupon or delete it if need be. Otherwise, the coupon will disappear from the Chamber Website once the expiration date you set is up or if your membership is inactive
To see your Coupon and others, you can access it 3 different ways (Note: The Coupon will also appear on your directory listing in the Member Directory as well):
- Select VIEW COUPONS AND DISCOUNTS on the Members Only portal when you hit ADD A COUPON
- Select BUSINESS DIRECTORY on the top tabs and once you’re there, select COUPONS AND DISCOUNTS
- Select MEMBERSHIP on the top tabs and from the drop down, go to MEMBER BENEFITS and then MEMBER2MEMBER DISCOUNTS
- If you access the COUPONS AND DISCOUNTS page at any point, you will see the different ones listed by General and by Member To Member (if logged-in). Simply click on the “Title” of the Coupon to see more details and directions!
In partnership with: